We are all in this together!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

"More than anything, I love cats and I wish I had a million of them and I love them so much and they are so fluffy and cute and I want them"

What do you get when you combine Valentine's Day and the 100th Day of School all in the same week? You get magical, creative, excited, chaotic bliss. It was one wonderful week! I think the pictures will speak for themselves. Are we blessed to have these kiddos in our lives or what?!

Did you know you can
measure with Hershey Kisses?!



Look at how focused we are
at passing out these Valentines?! 


To start our 100 Fruit Loops necklace,
we filled in our 100's chart, then placed
Fruit Loops on the chart, and then strung them. 














This cracks me up! Look at how serious
they are eating their necklaces!

Making a chart of 100 things. 




And now, the clean up! This was unprompted!


No comments:

Post a Comment